Saturday, December 12, 2009

Motorcycle Trials Dog Motorcycle Electrical System Question. How Do I Figure Out What Accessories I Can Run On My Motorcycle?

Motorcycle Electrical system Question. How do I figure out what accessories I can run on my Motorcycle? - motorcycle trials dog

Should I point the W? If I have an HID headlamps, which has less power than OEM, but I add 2 lights go every 55 watts, and some additional LED lights. How do I know if my bike's electrical system can handle reliably? I would like to eliminate the guesswork.

2 comments:

jkc6229 said...

AMPS is what is used to determine the weight of accessories too. Check the data of their customers with the output current and make sure that no more than the sum of the total amperes of an enhancement I wanted taken together.

LEDs have a very low capacity and can be enough without worrying about excessive work system of electro-made bike.

hotvw191... said...

My advice is to contact your dealer for details call chargeing amperes. Amp battery can use to decide how much to add you but allows - 20% on the safe side.

Virago Jim

Post a Comment