Monday, February 22, 2010

Lymphadenopathy And Hiv Doctors Are Driving Me Nuts!?

Doctors are driving me nuts!? - lymphadenopathy and hiv

My doctors do not know what's wrong with me. After several blood tests, which excluded everything from Lupus to HIV. What has also been constantly reviewed.
My symptoms are swollen lymph nodes, was the first thing I said in my neck under my jaw. And I had a breast tumor that was on another node with an ultrasound. I have night sweats, fatigue, weight loss and fever.

My family doctor are nodes in the armpits, groin and under my collarbone with a physical examination.
So I sent for scanning of the chest, abdomen and groin. I have the results this Friday.
I have generalized lymphadenopathy. I have nodes with a size of 3 cm - 8 cm.
I also have splenomegaly, hepatomegaly, and also has a small point, which is not safewhat it is.
The lesions in both lungs, and something happens to the bones in his back on the right side. They say it is either a weakness or something growing in the bone.

Cont

0 comments:

Post a Comment