Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Bmx For Sale What Bmx Bike Should I Buy?

What bmx bike should I buy? - my bmx for sale

Looking to buy a BMX bike, who works in a bike shop, so I am able to get the entire purchase price, not less than 40% discount. I so freeride and trials, when I get to get bmx, I think I will be very fast, I am very thin and weigh 140 and am 5'11. I wonder what makes the bike is really good for street and park, it seems good for dirt jump or good for the street or the park. I probly get a bike advanced or professional. You can also sort stolen, you have a bike, I should consider? Redline and I also think FBM. I want a front brake on this, I have a guess on my car, but with him I would, some of my tests incorparate BMX skills. I'll probly a mix of street / park and dirt jumps. What do you think should CyclingReally? Thank you!

2 comments:

chuck wheels said...

They work in a shop and ask advice for foreigners to buy a bike ???!!!??!?! Staff good store!

Sid said...

Well, actually FIT a good trip, they have light frames and big parties.

Post a Comment