Monday, February 1, 2010

Steel Seal Problems Could It Be My Water Pump?

Could it be my water pump? - steel seal problems

I have a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan, was the head gasket problem. They said that repairs made use of them until I die steel. Apparently the trick. No white smoke, more water in the exhaust. After traveling more than an hour, I thought my father-in-law check it out, and while he was parked in front of his house started to leak coolant from under the right side. Does this mean that my water pump is shot or a new symptom of head gasket.

3 comments:

Mikaela P said...

Maybe. You should check if the source of the leak. Put it all your radiator, hoses and water pump. Hope this helps!

don r said...

Maybe. Many things can still escape. If you see water flowing, but you can click on the leak. One is always water dripping air conditioner if the condensed water runs coils.That cooling shall be done in this way. After use, the seal made of steel, I failed to guess the water pump shaft seal. You will see a damp weephole bottom of the sump pump, which is the axis of the reel. Do not forget to check all the hoses. If it is leaking, as a rule, if they are clips.

Abel S said...

Leaking front right side seams for me is the water pump. It is necessary, the water pump on the drain holes in case of leaks rusty water city.

Post a Comment