Saturday, February 20, 2010

Soccer Compression Sleeves What Shirt To Wear Under Soccer Jersey To Keep Warm?

What Shirt To Wear Under Soccer Jersey to Keep Warm? - soccer compression sleeves

I play football in the open on weekdays, and the temperature must be low so today 60th Although I wear compression sleeves, under armor under my shirt, something tells me it's not as hot as T-shirts, which I do not use other players. What I see looks like a sweatshirt with long sleeves with the sleeves cut out for her regular shirt underneath. Any idea what one is and where I can get one?

THX.

2 comments:

crazycar... said...

I went with armor long sleeves, but of a jersey material. Under the military's body isolated in his heat, the cold is what I have, and until the end of the game, I'm willing to take, because I sweat, and only 50 degrees outside. The material is wet with sweat shirt and when he no longer runs from moisture in the clothes, it cools, making it cool down too quickly.

mystery woman421 said...

You should keep something warm under arms purchase.

Post a Comment