Friday, January 22, 2010

Champion Hurdle Betting Binocular Will (I Think Win) The Champion Hurdle! And You...?

Binocular will (I think win) The Champion Hurdle! And you...? - champion hurdle betting

Was "I have this place for several months, often omitted from the commentary. I did write, was ready for the twins, he offered many comments. As such, the following response I: --
Tommy2ca, it is good, and comment accordingly.
George B. It also seems smart.
Trinidad, until I die. 4.1 How does he look now?
Rob 4 ever. If you delete the installation, the previous text was available, he now wants to use it?
Usurer. Astute as ever. The only way to see the race is now indicated for each value as above.
Sir Alan. I was really taken by his office. After "a number of already positioned anti-investment." Now I sit, a percentage of the stock tomorrow at 13 / 8, which guarantees a good profit when the animal gaining magnicent, or (as it is very unlikely), no that!
I wish everyone well with their selection. Good luck and greetings for all seasons!

5 comments:

Tommy2ca... said...

Thank u Kaitwo watch or a good question also remember that after the obstacle UR Betfair!

I've been a fan of the time and support for binoculars, I was the first victory at Ascot. I was really impressed to see on the weekend and fight to beat a champion who hurdle. The gap left Chomba Womb, Katchi (Champion Hurdle winner) and crack spacing behind Jack was incredible and was so easy by Celestial and never asked to do much more

I love this horse, and luckily I've secured a good price, even if I am tempted to take with him back in 6 / 4 you can under the Uruguay Round, taking 13 / 8 at Betfair:) even if I know You must ASWEL set, but it really seems too far ahead of the competition will be

Just to show how much I horse Check out my vids on youtube love!

loanshar... said...

It was an attempt to determine run Saturday in the fast lane. I met last week and will not support him in the Champion.
We hope that my Christmas money today, and largely on the FYADOR at Lingfield 2-00 was.

trinity till i die said...

I'm still not convinced champions back at closing. Ascot in December is a very different from Cheltenham in March and it will probably not 6 / 4 EW On my bet on the sublime. can wait and see what is not after all certanties in Cheltenham.

D.W said...

I think the Binomio seems to beat, and I see nothing, play today.

Can anything be done in the world, directly to bear in mind that before they board to go with a low-E / W nearer the time.

D.W said...

I think the Binomio seems to beat, and I see nothing, play today.

Can anything be done in the world, directly to bear in mind that before they board to go with a low-E / W nearer the time.

Post a Comment