Monday, January 25, 2010

Heavy Bag Mount Rail Which Heavy Bag Style Should I Get?

Which heavy bag style should i get? - heavy bag mount rail

at 5'10 ", 240 kg, and am not yet sure what to get your pound sack.

So far, I have a homemade bag works well, but I want to take seriously the reality.

Planning, the ceilings are low, because I can hold in a heavy bag with a wall mount on the wall. everything will cost about $ 160 if I get a bag of 100 pounds.

the other would fill a bag of sand on the floor.

Who can I expect? IM planning to implement on an outside wall.

Places that you can buy that in 5 sports pavilion, and the Southern California-based stores. if u can me a good price, I would appreciate it. thx.

So, where can I sand?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a bag with 80 pounds of Play It Again Sports. I stayed in the shop sold new. You can buy sand at Home Depot and Lowe's. They sell bags of 50 pounds of it for about $ 2 - $ 5

John said...

Do not hang a bag of plaster of the ceiling are suspended from the ceiling above the ceiling or ceiling beam, always in a cellar, although both structural damage during the swing, swing and jump over the cause can do during strenuous exercise, if not strengthened. My only hang from the center of steel beams. If you have a basement, then I could not agree with an independent ground of sand on a piece of indoor / outdoor carpet. One of them can, on a regular floor and causing some damage to soils because it 160-200 pounds of something that strikes your soil for some time, so you must be careful. A bag with 50 kilos of sand in most hardware stores go up to $ 7.00, $ 9.00 per piece of luggage. Moreover, if you go with a bag of soil and off and remove the plate and take your training and after leaving the external database. You will glide in and out very easily and then not destroyed by time. Century Martial Arts is a good and if it is necessary to establish a wholesale account may find that youa good bag and some other equipment wholesaler, to pay to buy your bag in a different place, and contrary to the retail sector.

YoYo Home Dogg said...

U Hellk Why do big?

Camron C said...

My favorites are the bags real time. because you can, traditional practice strike, but also throw kicks and kicks to the ribs. Fairtex century and a good one. weigh very well. I bought a bag are only reluctantly and 129 of the Sports Academy and hang the bag on the front and the back has a configuration of Nice speed bag. I think these bags are called long bananas?

Camron C said...

My favorites are the bags real time. because you can, traditional practice strike, but also throw kicks and kicks to the ribs. Fairtex century and a good one. weigh very well. I bought a bag are only reluctantly and 129 of the Sports Academy and hang the bag on the front and the back has a configuration of Nice speed bag. I think these bags are called long bananas?

Post a Comment