Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chest Infection Usual Duration How Can I Get Over Flu / Chest Infection?

How can I get over flu / chest infection? - chest infection usual duration

I was sick 6 weeks, beginning with the flu, which was subsequently been diagnosed as swine flu, so I took Tamiflu - it does nothing. Since he has developed a very bad cough, the doctor diagnosed pneumonia and gave me antibiotics, I went back after 2 weeks, the cough and excessive mucus was erected get back pain and chest and was diagnosed with bronchitis. But last week I have a terrible cold and I once again breathing difficulties, especially in bed. Antibiotics and anti-common cold / flu remedies drawbacks do not work at all.

Can someone help me with a cure?

1 comments:

Rita V said...

Sue, I ask myself, why not put your doctor at the hospital and it was more about what is happening even with you. It is not normal that something stuck in that time, and even worse, not better, I think we have a forum Onion seconds OPP another doctor. Something does not work perfectly, you add here. Good Luck Rita V.

Post a Comment