Monday, January 18, 2010

Toilet Bowl Brush Getting Stain (possibly Mildew) Out Of Toilet Bowl Brush?

Getting stain (possibly mildew) out of toilet bowl brush? - toilet bowl brush

Hello. We have the radiator in the bathroom and it was always brown stuff on him in the corner. From the looks of things seem to accumulate to form. My mother, our toilet brush cleaned. The type of brush is now incorrect brown. She tried with detergents, but there are still spots left on it.

We have a container of bleach to see if it works. He's been a few hours, and the brush is still stained. Should I try to use bleach and leave overnight, or what? Thank you.

4 comments:

buick said...

Even if the stains do not disappear, and these microbes remain in complete safety.

But honestly, I bought a new one. It's not so expensive. Perhaps the same old dirty work for others.

sojourns... said...

I bought a toilet brush for $ 3. I had to buy without any kind of metal, because my old scratched my new bathroom. The business also had a toilet brush for $ 2, but I really recommend you without any metal. Lysol and Comet also in a better shape.

sojourns... said...

I bought a toilet brush for $ 3. I had to buy without any kind of metal, because my old scratched my new bathroom. The business also had a toilet brush for $ 2, but I really recommend you without any metal. Lysol and Comet also in a better shape.

Something Needs Changing said...

Just bought one .... a new "waste of time and effort back into the toilet brush?
I'm pretty sure it's a legacy of

Post a Comment