Friday, January 29, 2010

Test Access To My Website Is It A Greate Idea To Create A Website Where Students Can Access Past Paper Questions Within The Universuty?

Is it a greate idea to create a website where students can access past paper questions within the universuty? - test access to my website

Recently, I thought that the creation of the website students can access where copies of the last verification and test questions when they need it in the category of different years and then my site to use in school question: "How is it?

2 comments:

I love cookies said...

Well, you're a genius, and people pay for this service, I bet.

Be sure to demonstrate the fact that teachers have to get away, but because, if, after an ongoing review and then the nail on the wall. And have the approval of the school and teachers know it and try it after you.

There is a similar site for my school and get into trouble if someone has the case to its object. : (

But otherwise, for it is man! You will earn lots of money to provide these services, of course!

Lady Mala said...

Ummmm .... I think it is called "plagiarism".

Post a Comment