Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Young Virgins Bleeding I'm Curious What Does Sex Feel Like For The First Time ( Like For Virgins) ?

I'm curious what does sex feel like for the first time ( like for virgins) ? - young virgins bleeding

Ok, so before assumptions, let me tell you that I am now 16 and I understand that I may be young for sex, but I can not control my curiosity about the big issues. I've heard that girls are bad at first, but it also harms children? If the pain disappears after a while? Not wanting to masturbate to the sex or the other? And bleed the first time?

1 comments:

Kailey said...

The first thing you should know: sex for the first time, it is nothing that appears in movies, or what they have heard that it's a wonderful experience was pleasant. Not the kind of pain starts to cry will be, but it hurts a little. It depends on the sweetness of the Partner, push, not hurt more. (for the first time, I suggest that deep, because if you are at the top are far beyond the wounded, and much more this way!) Second, you have to bleed a little if you have already "broken hymen (cherry burst something) earlier in life. "Some Girls pop their cherries sport or accidentally placed in a buffer, or masturbation. However, most of virgins cherries appear for the first time they have sex. Do not worry, you will not start flowing blood everywhere! Then go into the bathroom and clean, and will probably be reserved for a little blood. No big deal. pain during sex is only available, but then you can take a little pain. nextSex is often likely to be still in some pain, because it is not really "broken" at. finally begin to feel good! and not having sex is usually not difficult, unless the nature of someone doing something wrong! Good luck!

Post a Comment