Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gift Card Holders Does The Gift Card In The Hollister Card Holder Hav Any Money On It?

Does the gift card in the hollister card holder hav any money on it? - gift card holders

I caught a receipt card in Hollister, and had a picture of his inner life. I wanted to ensure the figure 2 that I put on a card and the photo was written a greeting card with a 12-digit number on the back. I went to the website for Hollister, balance inquiries and told me he needed a 16-digit number. If the Gift Card is incorrect or that the money for it?

2 comments:

blackvel... said...

The map is real, but you need to stop with the money before you buy. Cardholder for decoration!

patricia... said...

When buying a gift card (plastic card, like a bank) to tell the girl at the counter how much he give as a gift and she wants to be accepted,
Hope this helps

Post a Comment